Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; otherwise, it must be justified in "comments to the editor".
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format as long as it does not exceed 15 MB
- The text is in 1.5 space; uses a 10-point Arial font; employs italics instead of underlining (except in URL addresses); figures and tables are inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Guidelines for authors, on the magazine page.
- All authors must be registered in the journal and have Orcid
- The JHT journal reserves the right to index its platform of articles on sites that its editors deem convenient for the proposed dissemination of the journal, as well as the marketing and advertising of the article, provided that the return, when any, is shared with the author.
- I assume full responsibility for the ideological and referential contribution given to this work, exempting the journal from any and all reflection on this article / work that I submit to publish. I am aware that I will be able to respond, civilly and criminally in case of proven plagiarism of the production or any topic that gives rise to ideological / political issues.
The research involving human beings has the approval of the Research Ethics Committee, as well as the process of obtaining the free and informed consent of the participants.
Resolution 466/12 - Research in the health area.
Resolution 510/16 - Research in the areas of Applied Social and Human Sciences
- I am aware that: after submission of the article and the inclusion of the co-authors, it is forbidden to add more authors' names to the article, since the material has already been approved and is being edited. Special cases will be dealt with individually.
- Dear authors, after the publication of the article in the journal (24 hours, time limit for changes), the inclusion of co-authors is vetoed, according to the criteria of CAPES and our indexers / directories
- Cost of publication (CDP). For Brazilian is R$ 500 (five hundred reais), and foreign authors, the publication fee is US $ 100.00 (one hundred dollars). The publication fee is charged only for accepted papers. There is no submission fee. Please put your article number in the PIX or deposit made to the journal.
Section default policy
REVIEWS - TRANSLATIONS - INTERVIEWS - BOOK CHAPTER - SCIENTIFIC REPORTS
Publications of book reviews, interviews, congresses, book chapters, academic/scientific lectures, scientific reports and translations.
The submission of any DIGITAL CONTENT, automatically implies the full AUTHORIZATION of copyright to the Journal JHT, and may publish, display, give temporary access to third parties and distribute the contents in any and all territories in which the Journal JHT carries out activities as well as, the rights of providing access and consultation, belong to the website of the Journal JHT, (location of the platform of publication/dissemination of access to articles). JHT journal will have the freedom/right to index the journal in any platform or indexing directory, national or international, without the need to communicate or consult its articulators.
All the WORKS (articles, reviews, translations, images, videos, interviews and others), in physical or digital format, were legally ceded by the articulists when they submitted their works to the JHT platform.
This AUTHORIZATION occurred when the author or authors registered and submitted the article, accepting the copyright conditions exposed by JHT Journal, which meets the national and international standards of dissemination of digital content.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
It is explicit for all legal purposes that I assume full responsibility for the ideological and referential contribution given to the present work, exempting JHT Journal of any and all reflections about the present article / work that I submit to be published. I am aware that I may be liable, both civilly and criminally, in case of proven plagiarism of the production or any theme that raises ideological / political questions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.